Multimedia Patient Education
Explore this section for resources on patient education animations.
Welcome to our patient education video library! Our video animations provide information about various medical conditions including anatomy, symptoms, and treatment procedures in presentations that are simple and easy for patients to understand. We are happy to discuss your condition and treatment options in greater detail and answer any questions you may have. Please call our office at Telephone Number of Neil Badlani, M.D., M.B.A. Houston (713) 464-0077 to make an appointment.
Disclaimer: All information presented on this page is intended for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of rendering medical advice. The information contained herein is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Click on the desired multimedia patient education videos to know more on various orthopedic conditions and surgeries.
- Anterior Cervical Descectomy & Fusion(ACDF)
- Computer - Assisted Spine Surgery
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion (LLIF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Cervical Laminectomy & Fusion
- Posterior Cervical Laminotomy
- Cervical Laminoplasty
- Spinal Fusion
- Scoliosis Treatment: Derotation & Instrumentation
- Balloon Kyphoplasty
- Spinal Injection
- Lumbar Discectomy
- Lumbar Laminectomy
- Lumbar Laminectomy & Fusion
- Transforminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- Minimally Invasive Approach (TLIF)
- Minimally Invasive Disecectomy
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Pain